- newIdea Grove President Scott Baradell Presents Workshop on Social Media Marketing Strategy at Dallas Digital Summit
Marketing and public relations firm founder describes how companies can better integrate social media activities into their broader marketing efforts. (PRWeb December 10, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ideagrove/dallasdigitalsummit/prweb11407195.htm
- 13 hours ago, 10 Dec 13, 9:58am -
- newHale named to new Baddour post
Special to the Times-Tribune Ruth Ann Hale, APR, has been named as director of development and public relations for the Baddour Center in Senatobia.
- 13 hours ago, 10 Dec 13, 9:45am -
- newMinneapolis Marketing Agency Preston Kelly Builds PR Expertise with Addition of Supervisor Leah Kondes
Preston Kelly has announced the arrival of Leah Kondes, public relations supervisor, to its growing team. Kondes will lead public relations efforts for Preston Kelly and its clients, primarily the newly-acquired InSinkErator. She will also utilize her extensive business development experience to con…
- 14 hours ago, 10 Dec 13, 9:18am -
- PRSA-Maryland Recognizes Excellence in Public Relations in 2013 'Best In Maryland' Awards Gala
BALTIMORE, Dec. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Public Relations Society of America Maryland Chapter saluted the state's top PR professionals on Thursday (Dec. 5) at a special gala at the Monaco Hotel Baltimore. ...
- 4 days ago, 6 Dec 13, 4:00pm -
- Toughest PR sell in Philly: cheesesteaks
Neff Associates honored for Chink's, Geno's campaigns
- 5 days ago, 5 Dec 13, 7:57pm -
- Kristie Aylett makes history
The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) has selected Kristie Aylett , APR, Fellow PRSA, for membership in its College of Fellows.
- 17 days ago, 24 Nov 13, 2:00am -
- PRSA Colorado Announces 2014 Leadership Team
DENVER, Nov. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Public Relations Society of America Colorado Chapter (PRSA Colorado) today announced its 2014 Board of Directors. New board members were elected by the membership ...
- 18 days ago, 23 Nov 13, 12:00am -
- PRSA-Maryland Names 2013 'Best In Maryland' Award Winners
This year's top honors go to two leading communications experts – Helen Szablya, a nationally recognized Baltimore communications professional, who will receive the 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award; and Lester R. Potter, an accredited business communicator and senior lecturer at Towson University,…
- 19 days ago, 21 Nov 13, 8:19pm -
- Barry D. Wanger, Leading Higher Education Public Relations Counselor, Joins Nicolazzo & Associates as Senior Consultant
Barry D. Wanger, one of the nation’s leading higher education public relations counselors, has joined the Education Group Practice at Nicolazzo & Associates as a seni
- 20 days ago, 20 Nov 13, 3:57pm -
- PRSA Establishes Initiative with Expectation to Increase Diversity Among Young Professionals
NEW YORK, Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) has announced a new diversity initiative aimed at attracting ethnically diverse young people to the public relations profession and providing them with useful tools to get their career started. The init…
- 22 days ago, 18 Nov 13, 5:00pm -