- newWorld’s first rotating camera smartphone coming
This device has the world's first rotating camera that rotates 206 degrees, which ensure front shots as good as back shots.
- 14 hours ago, 10 Dec 13, 4:57am -
- new34th Red Bull division changes commanders
The 34th Red Bull Infantry Division recognized a new division commander Saturday during a change of command ceremony at the Rosemount National Guard Armory. “Brig. Gen. Neal Loidolt is a proven leader, and I have confidence in his ability to command these great men and women of the 34th Red Bull I…
- 1 day ago, 9 Dec 13, 4:46pm -
- Health insurance: Hospital IDs released on pilot basis
A pilot version of a unique hospital ID master has been launched by the Insurance Information Bureau of India (IIB). It helps in streamlining hospital listings. The data is expected to be useful for all insurers, third-party administrators (TPAs) and other stakeholders, such as hospitals.
- 4 days ago, 6 Dec 13, 4:35pm -
- National Bank releases its fourth quarter and 2013 results
At 92 cents per share, quarterly dividend up 6% Two-for-one common stock split This press release presents unaudited financial information that is based on the Bank's unaudited interim consolidated financial ...
- 6 days ago, 4 Dec 13, 12:19pm -
- CAYIN Shines at ISE 2014 with Its New Product Debut
CAYIN will take part in the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) trade show in Amsterdam, Netherlands, on February 4-6, 2014. CAYIN will take this opportunity to demonstrate its brand-new and advanced digital signage players.
- 13 days ago, 28 Nov 13, 4:54am -
- PRESS RELEASE: RIB Software AG: RIB AG (RSTA) signs Phase I Agreement with Leading Civil engineering and Construction ...
- 14 days ago, 26 Nov 13, 7:27am -
- Broadleaf Capital Partners Holds Annual Meeting
LAS VEGAS - November 20, 2013 - Broadleaf Capital Partners, Inc. (OTC:BDLF) announced it held its Annual Shareholders Meeting on November 16, 2013. The meeting, which had been established by proxy, was ...
- 20 days ago, 20 Nov 13, 8:30pm -
- Press Release
Mauna Kea Technologies (Paris:MKEA) (NYSE Euronext: MKEA FR0010609263) leader in the optical biopsy market and maker of Cellvizio the fastest way to see cancer today announced that physicians around the world will soon have access to a new Optical Biopsy platform through the launch of EVA the Endomi…
- 26 days ago, 14 Nov 13, 6:09pm -
- Solar Working Group Releases Standard Contracts
Assembled by NREL, Solar Access to Public Capital (SAPC) working group developed standard contracts that aim to help lower transaction costs and facilitate access to low-cost financing for residential and commercial solar power projects. Contracts cover residential leases and commercial power purch…
- 26 days ago, 14 Nov 13, 1:50pm -
- Hertzler Offers Easy SPC Resource Kit to Aid Decision-Making on About SPC Technology
GOSHEN, Ind. — Hertzler Systems Inc. is offering a free download of its new Easy SPC Resource Kit to any quality managers manufacturing or executives who want a better understanding about what how new SPC (Statistical Process Control) technology can do for benefit their operations. Based on Hertzl…
- 29 days ago, 11 Nov 13, 1:39pm -